Sunday, November 7, 2010

Train OF Dreams

I havent posted any pictures of late on my Train of Dreams so I thought that I might

Its coming along nicely although I have miles to go on it, still Im enjoying working on it very much and am ignoring the voices in my head that are trying to shame me into working on some of my other pieces

To date Im very happy with the way this is turning out

5 comments:

  1. I have this pattern and I am dying to start this but I am going to finish a couple of my WIP's first before I even tackle this one.

    You are making great progress on this. Keep it up.

    Take care & Happy Stitching
    Hugs :) from Cold Sunny Northern Indiana
    Linda K, Railroad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caite,
    As well, you should be proud. I like how you & others who work on a HAED will fill in the entire area before you move forward. That takes dedication & patience. Thanks for sharing your wonderful progress. I love following your progress.
    Chris b
    ccs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if I'll ever try a HAED myself, but I love watching your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress Caite. Isn't it a lot of fun? I am back to mine. I gave into the voices in my head & did 2 weeks on The Astronomer & 2 weeks on Chocolate,Chocolate & More Chocolate. Now TOD will get 2 weeks. I figure it's the only way they will get any progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice progress. I know several people who have this and just haven't started it yet. It's one of their better patterns, I think.

    ReplyDelete