Saturday, October 9, 2010

WIP Train of dreams

Well I have done some more on my Train, infact since starting this one I have been sadly neglecting all my other works  But it is coming along nicely and I have almost finished the first page.  Despite all the confeti stitching Im really enjoying doing it  But I must get going on my other works The angel is calling as is the cross. I do want to get them done so I expect for a time the work on my train will slow as I try to get some other works finished.



6 comments:

  1. Great progess Caite. I know what you mean about other projects calling. My Astronomer is starting to whisper at me. He may have to get some time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks awesome!!! Great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, you have been doing some stitchin' girl. It is looking great. You are braver than I would be. I love HAED's but when it comes to stitching one I am the "Cowardly Lion"

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are making great progress on this. I too have this Pattern but I'm not going to start it just yet.

    I look forward to more Progress pictures.

    Take care & Happy Stitching
    Hugs :) from Cool Northern Indiana
    Linda K, Railroad

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...all that stitching progress, you must be stitching day & night. send me some of that stitching energy (LOL)
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work and wonderful start. I love the design!

    http://gizzimomosstitchyplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete