Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Well this is an update of my train I have done two pages so far and am almost through my third.

Its coming along nicely and I can start to see the train

I still have miles to go on it but its  coming along nicely but I will have to start being good soon and doing some more work on my WIPs if I can drag myself away from this.

Im really enjoying doing it

11 comments:

  1. It sure looks stunning and I love it!
    Niina from CCS

    ReplyDelete
  2. coming along great, I just love the detail in the HAED's. This seems to be a popular pattern, there were several finishes on the HAED website.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Caite. Mine is going along also but across the bottom. You can see the train on mine now. I just finished 2 weeks on it so am now stitching on Treasure Quest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Caite. I can see why so many people are stitching this. I just love the detail on this HAED. Keep posting your progress.
    I don't attempt these. My pics are in Chris B's projects on ccs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great progress Caite. I love this one. It is on my wish list

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are making great progress on this..good for you...

    Take care & Happy Stitching
    Hugs :) from Cold Snowy Northern Indiana
    Linda K, Railroad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful so far and I will be sure to be watching for more updates.
    Mary louise in IN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic - great progress. Love It
    Dottie K in Phila, PA

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a wonderful piece. You are making such great progress on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic progress and I know exactly what you mean about about not being able to drag yourself away. That's exactly how I feel when I work on my Mystics!!!

    ReplyDelete