Sunday, August 8, 2010

Dees Angel Update

Well this weekend I have been working hard on this one
My aim was to have the wings completed by Sunday Night as I can only work on them in daylight hours
With a real push the wings are now done and Im very happy with the progress on this one
Now Im starting on some blocks of plain colour before I have to go back the balance of the dress, where there is more gold thread to be done
Im not sure which is worse the wings (white on white) or working with gold thread
Still I hope to have her done by Christmas
We will see how I go.

5 comments:

  1. She's lovely! Wow, you can tell a lot of work went into this beauty! Can't wait to see your progress....and I'm sure you'll have her finished by Christmas! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! The time spent on her is definitely worth it! Lovely work!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I know what you mean about the WHITE! LoL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it! You can do it! It is looking so beautiful...and I'm not sure, either, which is worse, white on white or gold thread, but you make it look like a snap.
    babs

    ReplyDelete