Tuesday, February 22, 2011

TOD Update

Well this is the latest picture of my TOD I have been working hard on it and didnt really think I had done alot till now.  Its really strange working on it I cant see the picture forming at all then I take a photo of it and I think WOW its starting to come to life
Im really happy with it and am just loving working on it

8 comments:

  1. You sure have made incredible progress on TOD. Keep up the wonderful progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making great progress - it looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Caite. I will be taking a picture of mine this week. Isn't this the most fun stitching to do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! I know exactly what you mean when you are concentrating on the symbols and don't really see the pattern until you take the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're just *flying* along on this. I love these vibrant colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is AWESOME!! I love it so much! Go you! Waaaay more patience than me..lol

    ReplyDelete